Some of the provisioned and recommended online resources, contents, ICT services and facilitations are listed here.
We support both Open Source and Closed Source software as long as they support / allow co-existence and as long as they do not go evil.
Provided through the involvement of school or by staff.
- Google for Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- Microsoft Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- GitHub for Education [For existing Students and staff only] – (Contact School Office)
- ICT-OS Customized Ubuntu Operating system built by Staff: Johnson Dcunha
- NaraviHS app for Android Phones.
- SANKA – App by Johnson for ASCII – Unicode conversion of Kannada.
- OER.One for interactive educational contents by Johnson Dcunha.
- Science Subject Portal at NaraviHS
- ICT.net.in portal – ICT related website published by Johnson Dcunha
- PhET interactive simulations. (Apart from content usage, staff involvement (Johnson Dcunha) is limited to translation of contents to Kannada)
Provided through external resources. [indirect involvement so far, or a recommendation.]
- LibreOffice – A Free and Open source Office Suite (As our Microsoft education facility does not cover offline office suite)
- FileZilla or WinSCP – A Free and Open source FTP client
- Diksha – A Free learning App for Android Phone and Desktop PC
- VSDC Video Editor – A free feature rich and simple video editor. & for converting video formats,
VSDC Video Converter – A simple video converter
- itsFOSS for all linux and OpenSource information.